UGGGGH!!! So Frustrating!

Last week I lost 6lbs, I was SO excited! Well I stuck to my diet plan, (even through the weekend), exercised, and when I weighed this morning, I had GAINED 2lbs! Whats up with that!!!????

jillisue808

Asked by jillisue808 at 8:53 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• did u eat?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yea I ate, just stuck to my diet plan though, I didn't "cheat" on my diet.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 8:57 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Its very normal hun...dont worry at all.

a number of things could be going on.
    you have to take into account, you will pee, drink water, eat, go poo, wear heavy/lighter clothes
    2 pounds is nothing you should be worried about.
    all of that will put on or add weight, thats why boxers and wretlers and people who have to weigh in dont eat or drink crap for hours and they take a huge $#!T and get completly naked before they weigh in, because everything adds up...(tryna give you an example, sorry if TMI)

if you know you stuck to your plan then you should be goood
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:06 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Don't worry it's probably just food or excess waste aka poop. Retaining food or waste can make you weigh more.
    Best thing to do is make sure you are having one bowel movement a day. (Fiber pills work GREAT), and weigh yourself in the mornings before you eat.
    I doubt you "gained" 2 pounds of weight back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Well honestly the number on the scale doesn't mean much. Are you doing any kind of strength training. Muscle weighs more than fat, so even if you're not losing pounds you're probably losing inches which is what is really important. Have you measured yourself?
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 11:05 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• What diet? Is it working better for you?
    Hullofamom

Answer by Hullofamom at 7:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2009