Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What percentage are you 100% happy in your relationship?

For example, 95% of the time, I love my husband (of 24 years) with all my heart and he's my best friend

3% I think he's a jerk
2% I wish he would leave forever

What are your percentages?

 
Julie411me

Asked by Julie411me at 9:05 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

Level 5 (65 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • I would have to say I'm 80% of the way happy, but I wouldn't take him any other way. The other percent is.

    5% when he is with his friend that I can't stand. (The guy believes conspiracy theories, drives me nuts)!!!
    5% when he complains about the house and doesn't want to help.
    10% when he is stressed from work.

    But the other 80% he is perfect. LOL! How good would they be without their imperfections? They just make the good, that much sweeter!!
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • Married four years (next week!) together almost seven. I can honestly say that even in our disagreements, I'm 100% happy. He's never been a jerk, and I've never wished he would leave. He treats me like a queen, shows me unconditional respect and love, and always looks out for my needs first, even when I don't always show him the same.
    BearsMommy

    Answer by BearsMommy at 9:08 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • I love my husband 100 %. I think any percentage otherwise...for example when he's selfish is just part of being married. I married for richer or for poorer, in sickness and health...etc

    Safirejewl

    Answer by Safirejewl at 9:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • I love my husband 100% but there are times when he drives me nuts! LOL Like when he doubts something I tell him, but if someone else says the exact same thing 2 seconds after me, he believes it! Agh! Makes me crazy. But I still love him.
    momof3inTN

    Answer by momof3inTN at 9:34 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • I am 99% happy the other 1% is when he is being moody.

    Mazie0723

    Answer by Mazie0723 at 10:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2009