so i am a stay at home mom and i love it but i really want to make some money. I have thought about starting my own small business from home but i really can't figure out what will work for me. I dont really have a hobby so does any one have any suggestions?

bbygrlangel02

Asked by bbygrlangel02 at 9:50 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm a PartyLite consultant, I love it. There's no start-up fee. You get a ton of free product for your display. A consultant will usually average in $100 dollars a party. You get paid weekly. If you are interested let me know. I'm a SAHM too, so it's perfect for me.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 9:55 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• you could do child care

My nice sells stuff on ebay to earn some $$ so she can stay at home

Can you work an opposite shift from DH that way you won't need a sitter?

justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• avon. There's a $10 start up fee. If you would like more info, you can message me. Rachel, is partylite where they sell the candles??
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 9:58 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• If you live in a large enough area, you may consider cleaning rental houses, if you have an eye for a bargain, go to yard sales and thrift stores and find something you could resell on Ebay or craigslist for a profit. If you have friends wanting to get rid of their stuff, let them pay you a commission to do the same for them. Childcare would give your kids a playmate or two, offering shopping or errand running for a fee would be a good thing to try also. Good Luck!
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 10:03 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I was in a situation where I had to make some extra income for a few months to pay off a debt. I couldn't invest any money to start any of the work at home sites. So I had to search out the free ones. I found some really good ones, and some really bad ones. So, if you're looking, it's free, you have nothing to lose, you should go to Make Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:19 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and we have a deal going on where you can start your own business for $65 til the end of the year.
    Let me know if this is something that interests you and I can give you more information.
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I work from home with Work at home united and I love it! I do not sell, stock, or deliver anything. We offer a free website, free training, unlimited support and a free personal mentor to help you reach your financial goals. If you want to learn more go to www.workathomeunited.com/heathers
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 10:42 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:04 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I'm a Scent Sations Distributor. We sell all natural products from candles to mineral makeup. If this would be something you would interested please take a look at my website.

Good luck in your search.

Kar
    www.HomeAtMiaBella.com
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:16 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I am a SAHM Mom too. I have a 2 year old son and 5 month old daughter. I recently started working from home and I’m very happy with my decision!!! I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:19 AM on Aug. 19, 2009