Everything in mouth?

When do toddlers stop putting everything in their mouths?! My son is almost 11 months and has had 8 teeth for a couple months now. He still loves to chew and feel textures (especially fabrics?) on his teeth. Of course, ANYTHING & EVERYTHING goes in the mouth. When does this subside?! At what point will he not want to gnaw on my keys and cellphone?! Haha.

mevxoxo

Asked by mevxoxo at 9:58 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• for my daughter it was between 16 and 19 months. than it just went down to a few select toys or blankets.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:00 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Well my son is a little over two and he dtill puts things in his mouth. It's gotten better over the past couple of months, but he still chews on my cell phone antenna and he has a bad habit of putting coins in his mouth... So I can say that eventually he'll grow out of it, but I don't know when....
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 10:04 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• This is a ood question and i don't have an answer my dauhter still puts everything in her mouth but then again she does have mental problems and is 16 but trust me i know how you feel she eats her glasses and she has full grown teeth so it sucks lol but good luck
    Sammymum

Answer by Sammymum at 10:09 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Mine is 16 mo...when she stops, I'll let you know. Urgh
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2009