Digital Scrapbooking help?

Do you use digital scrapbooking software? I received software from Creative Memories for digital scrapbooking and photo storage and want to know if others found it difficult to navigate this software? I haven't had a lot of time, but will be able to spend more time on it soon.
Do you like this software and do you find the webinars helpful?

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 10:06 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have 3 discs that came with a digital scrapbooking kit. Only 1 have i been able to use. The one that I do use I love the way some of it has turned out.
    The problems that I have with it is, is that it is actually hard to access the pictures after wards. It stores it into a different part of my computer.
    Also, the other 2 discs, for some unknown weird reason, say s to email them for "new" discs, if the first ones don't work well in the computer!?
    They still haven't sent them. I bought them from Sam's wholesale.
    If all the disc were the same, working wise, I would say that it is certainly the way to go.
    I do have some great looking pages, with my own "affects" & "wording" on them!
    catysnanny

Answer by catysnanny at 10:48 PM on Aug. 19, 2009