Spotting after Bowel Movements, please look :0)

hi, i was due for my period yesterday and have spotted pink/red off and on since monday. it is usually after a bowel movement as well. i am very tired and irritable! i am wondering if my period is just delaying itself to mess with my mind ha ha, or if i could be pregnant!? did any of you do this? i took 2 tests last week and they were negative.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you sure you don't have hemorroids and that is where the blood is coming from?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• no, i am sorry it is coming from my vagina!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• If the test said negative, more than likely you are not PG--could just be a light period, but I think more like hemmorroids as well, wait another week and take another test!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• its not hemmoroids ya'll! its discharge with red/pink!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• If you tested last week and you were just due to start yesterday. It was likely too soon to show a positive. Take another one.
    sarabear524

Answer by sarabear524 at 10:41 AM on Aug. 19, 2009