Do you think money can buy happiness?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• For us, yes, I do... we have a good marriage and healthy kids. Good friends. We both work, we both struggle, we have no time. Money would make us happy by giving us TIME...material things wouldn't make us happy, but paying the bills no problem every month and not having to work our butts off all the time would most certainly give us more happiness.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:28 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• If it buys Prozac. lol. No really I agree with the above poster other than right now money would take away a lot of stress from bill paying making our marriage better and give us more time to be together. We work all the time at opposite times so we never see each other and when we do we argue about money and what bills to pay as opposed to which bills to put off. 

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:32 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• No, but it sure helps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• it can give you a portion of happiness but not everything.i agree with gramsmom
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 10:33 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• uummm it would shure take a lot of strees out my life not having to worry about foood and clothing and paying bills money is really tight in my home and heck yeah it would make me freakin happy i could buy what i want when i want......still looking for that dang money tree
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I believe that you can buy something that makes you happy but money doesn't buy happiness. I believe it can keep you happy because financial issues are usually one of the biggest issues in relationships. Money does have a lot of influence but whether people are truly happy or not is not based on money.
    TheJBug

Answer by TheJBug at 10:36 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Not true happiness. Love makes the world go 'round, money just greases the wheels!!
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 10:40 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• No, but it sure as heck would help!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:43 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• No, true happiness comes from within. If you can't be happy without money, you won't be happy with it.

Answer by missanc at 10:52 AM on Aug. 19, 2009