Tmi question sorry, mucus after using the bathroom

I'm not pregnant, but after I use the bathroom when I wipe there's like yellow-ish mucus ugh sorry...it has no odor or anything, happen to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Health

• You could be ovulating. From what i understand, your vaginal fluid becomes more sticky...like mucus... when we are ovulating. How old are you? Because i didn't start noticing the ovulating mucus until after i was ohhh....about 25. As far as it being yellowish? I don't know...every woman is different i guess. BUT, if it does not smell, then that is probably all it is. Smelly discharge means an infection, so maybe just keep checking how it smells if your worried. I know that seems gross, but at least it would help you know whether or not it is something to worry about.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:55 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I get sticky yellow discharge for a few days every month just before my period begins. As long as you are getting regular gyn exams and have no other symptoms of infection, I wouldn't worry about it one bit.
    anusaramama

Answer by anusaramama at 3:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Cervical mucus appears when your body is preparing to ovulate.

I learned about it reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility.

http://tcoyf.com/
    flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 4:48 PM on Aug. 21, 2009