A personal account of DNC voter fraud--what do you think of this?

I represent the many thousands of college students who were promised a day's pay plus free meals to get on a bus and head to New Hampshire to vote. In both the Primary AND General elections. We students did not live in New Hampshire, nor were we eligible to vote in New Hampshire.

But New Hampshire voting law has a loophole which the DNC exploits to no end: the New Voter Affidavit.

....continued in first comment....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• In California, we had the same weird results in our primary election - McCain was fourth or fifth in popularity and in standing, then the California primary gave him the nomination.

Why were the results suspect? you ask. Because - although California is a HUGE state, and more rural precincts are extremely conservative while urban ones are predictably liberal - the % of the voting results were THE SAME in EVERY precinct !!
    It is impossible that McCain got the same 33-34% in EVERY precinct. ... But it's true, when I looked up the vote record, in EVERY precinct from Oregon down to Mexico 33% of the Republican votes went to John McCain.

Obviously, the computerized vote tabulations were fixed. McCain is a wonderful man, but he was not the person to win for the Republicans.

This is NOT fraud by McCain ! I agree with the OP that McCain was artificially boosted by people who were angling for Obama to win.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• On voting day, if a "new" voter needs to register, they may do so without any documentation to prove where they live, as long as they "swear" on a personal affidavit that what they just told the registration clerk is true. This happened for many thousands of people just like me, who were enamored of Barack Obama, and only wanted to help him help the people of this country.

We had stars in our eyes, to be sure. Now we have pains in our guts.

.....continued below.....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• To make this all the more heinous, bus loads of "affidavit swearers" were bused from one voting location to another. All day long, where we repeated the same "new voter" registration/affidavit-swearing crap, ad nauseum. We even laughed as we traded identities, knowing that the clerks would never get together in time to compare "new voter" lists. Nashua, Salem, Manchester, Portsmouth, Concord... the busloads of paid "new voters" hit every large city in the southern portion of NH.

To this day, nothing has been done to fix this loophole in New Hampshire's voting laws. I wonder how many other states have loopholes like this?

___end___
    Anonymous

• Could be and I would not be surprised in the least.I personaly KNOW there are Obamacare supporters coming to Town Halls WAY outside of their own districts like STATES AWAY.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• throwing up

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:49 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• If this is true, I am appalled. If this is true, I hope those involved are feeling a heavy conscience and won't ever do anything like this again. Illegal means do not justify a desired end. In my mind, this is completely un-American behavior, and if it is not un-American then I am sad for America. If this is not true, and you are just stirring up trouble, then I fel sad for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Why not turn yourself in and blow this thing wide open?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yes if it is for real please for the sake of this country spill it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Absolutely it needs to be exposed!!!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:03 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I hate to say it, but I agree with anonymous:Why not turn yourself in and blow this thing wide open?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:03 AM on Aug. 19, 2009