Is swine flu still going around? What are the symptoms?

Just wondering in general. So I can know it if I see it.

Also because I have been having really bad cramps and Sh!+ing my brains out since sunday morning. (sorry for that, maybe TMI?) Swine flu or my life just sucks this week?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• symptoms are the same as normal flu, and yes its still going around.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• That's not the symptoms of swine flu. Swine flu has about the same symptoms of the seasonal flu. I really think the whole thing is a hoax. The website I was using to track it says that we're apparently under a level 6 pandemic, but if that were REALLY the case, everyone would be under quarantine. I think it was just something like a distraction from something else that was going on.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:57 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Sounds more like food poisoning or stomach virus.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I had a stomach virus last week, the first thing my sister said was "I hope you don't have the swine flu". I said thanks for the positive thought! I read about it.. I think it was something I ate because none of the rest of my family came down with anything. I was vomiting, and frequent BM's for about 12 hours. And I felt horrible with a high fever. It lasted all together about 48 hours. Just drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest! Feel better soon!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:02 AM on Aug. 19, 2009