My neighbors 8yr old totally kicked my butt lastnight. How can I get rid of the aches?

We were playing WWF/UFC. Then we had a race, 3 laps around the circle. Then more wrestling. (2 hour of getting my ass kicked) His dad thanked me for wearing out the kid. It was fun for me too, untill this morning when it all hit me. When I woke up...... I feel like I'm 80.

My back, arm muscles, neck, and feet are killing me, what can I do so soothe it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• tylenol and a warm bath, then some icyhot if you can stand the smell.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:05 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• heating pads
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 11:17 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Why are you wrestling with an 8 year old boy?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I was wrestling w/ an 8 yr old because he was buggin me to do it. It was his version of it, like jumping on my back and generaly kicking the crap out of me while I stand there and occasionally flip him and "throw" him on the ground. I was just providing entertainment to a hyper kid.

OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2009