anyone else wish they would have had more time to enjoy before they had their kids?

i do sometimes, even though i couldn't imagine him not being here its like hes always been a part of me.

ilovenoah26

Asked by ilovenoah26 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nope, I waited until I was 31 to have her...I got all my running around out of my system but ocassionally I'd like to have more ME time.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:11 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• lol yea well i was 19 when i got pregnant. but my husband is 25 so he was ready to have a baby
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I was already 37 when I had my first.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 11:17 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• sometimes i do. but i noticed i only think about that when i dont have time to shower, paint my nails, or sleep or when i want to watch a movie, like all of it with no interrupputions. lol
    going out and partying wasnt really my thing to begin with.
    other than that, not really. i had my duaghter when i was 19, and my son was i was 20. im just glad that when they grow up, im still young enough to have a life and i wont be to old. =P
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 11:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• i was 25 when i had my baby and i wish i knew then what i know now i would have had more fun and lived it up more i love my son with all my heart but sometimes i want to go out to a club and drink and party just for one night but the i rember i ge baby hugs and sloppy kisses and well i can deal with that still tho sometimes i wish i had wiated
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 11:44 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I was 28 when I had my first baby,glad I waited.
    briannasmom2

Answer by briannasmom2 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• No. I was 23 when she was born.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 12:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I just had my first and I'm 30. I'm very glad I waited until I was ready! I'm sure its a different age for everyone, but this was the right time to do it for my dh and I.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• No, I got all my fun out of the way before I decided to have children.
    LKRA

Answer by LKRA at 1:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2009