Did you and baby father break up while you were pregnant? why?

im 7 months preggo and now this fu#%* wants to tell me he doesn't want to be with me.. did this happen to you? how did you get over it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• we broke up when I was 3 months and I am sooooooo glad I was heart broken at first let me tell you now I see the man that he is not and I am glad I am not with him he has not paid child support in two years has a warrant for his arrest over it and to tell you the truth I dont want all that negative in my sons life Keep your head up

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• yes, he did and it put me in a bad place, i got depression and had to go on pills until after birth, maybe i would have gotten even if he was good to me but i doubt it
    anyway
    we are together now
    but he was so freaked about being a dad again, normal i was told for some men that are weak in the backbone. you can only do what you can do, you can not control or change his mind set. prepare for life with baby without him and if he comes to his senses try to forgive and forget, remember that men are the weaker sex and he MAY just be acting out in fear and be there for you and baby, but he may not

God bless you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• My first child's father and I spilt up when I was 3 months pregnant also. I completely agree with her ^! Her "father" turned out to be a dead-beat. Up and moved outta state when she was 2 months old and never even made an attempt to come back to see her or send her child support. He now, Hasn't worked in almost 2 1/2 years, 26 years old and living with his mom.... Pathetic!!! I ended up with a guy that I had known for years and he took her in like she was his own and Loves her more than life its self! She is so much better off without him! GOOD LUCK!
    DMEMcDuffie09

Answer by DMEMcDuffie09 at 11:26 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• My ex and I split up when I was four months pregnant with my oldest. It was to this day the hardest thing I have ever been through in my life, but in the long run it really was for the best. A breakup is always hard, and worse when you are looking at being a single mom, and the pregnancy hormones made it sooo hard to deal with. But I made it out the other side a stronger and better person for it. Hang in there mama (((((((((hugs))))))))
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:36 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• When I was about 3 months or so pregnant, the love of my life broke up with me. He accused me of cheating which didnt happen. Unfortunately, I ended up moving a few weeks later and now I have no friends to help me through this. Its been extremely hard and I wish I knew what to say to make things better. I just try to put all of my focus on the baby and other things but trust me its hard!!!! I am now 35 weeks pregnant and simply cant wait until my son is born. I think once our babies come, we wont have time to think about them and things may be easier for us. I hope you have friends and family that are supporting you. If you ever want to talk, feel free to email me.
    DueOnSept23

Answer by DueOnSept23 at 11:41 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• im 27 weeks now but we broke up like as soon as i found out i was pregnant i didnt know i was pregnant actually til he said some smart comment about (TMI)cumming inside me so he basically planned it? he denies it but this will be my first baby i knew him for over 4yrs n i did love him until he showed me this side.. he has two other kids and apparently said "he couldnt do it" and started dating the other mother of his two kids he basically just left i mean hes here n he checks on me but when i see him he tries 2 kiss me n tells me he loves me he even said he plans to be together w/ me in the future to raise our son 2gether even tho hes with the other girl hes a dog soo all i can say is dont depend on men i know its gona be hard to get over i wont lie but all u can do is pour that love into ur baby..u should join the group Single Pregnant Mothers-to-be im in it n its women in our position post ur story they do help encourage
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 11:45 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• HELL YEA IT HAPPEND TO ME! It happened to me when I was like 5 months with my little girl. Don't worry he'll be back and if he don't then good!!!! BC you can love and be happy with your baby.WHEN did I get over it? WILL girl we are all not the same, some of us don't it over it, its OK if you don't BC then you will just Larine from it. I didn't get over it till I SAW MY BABY,(THE TRUTH).I think you will do good and be fine, Trust me I know how you feel. IF you want to talk im here for you.

jeonit24

Answer by jeonit24 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• yes i didnt even know i was pregnant yet but i left him for my girlfriend then when i found out i was pregnant me n him decided we wouldnt b together if we werent inlove like befor so i stood with my girlfriend i am now 10 weex pregnant and she left me too thats how i became a single mother! but i am so not over it she ment the world to me im in a bit of a depression and will be seeing my doctor about it on monday as far as me n my babys dad we are friends
    babylove5207

Answer by babylove5207 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2009