23 weeks pregnant and sick of being sick!

I am 23 weeks pregnant with my second child. With my first, I had no problems.... This one, all I have had is problems. High blood pressure, constant UTI's (3 to be exact) I had to have my gallbladder taken out.... I'm sick of being pregnant and I want it to stop. I feel bad saying that because i don't want him to be born early, but I have never been so sick in my life!!! Anyone have any advice?

DMEMcDuffie09

Asked by DMEMcDuffie09 at 11:15 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wow, you were able to get your gall bladder removed while you were pregnant? You are sooooo lucky! I was diagnosed with gall stones at 24 weeks and had to spend the next 13 weeks in horrible pain til I could get the damn thing out!! If those are your only problems (UTI's & Gall bladder) then you should be fine from here on out, except for the high blood pressure, that might get worse. At least you didnt list puking like 15 times a day like I STILL am at 18 weeks
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:19 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• They were very hesitant to take it out. I spent 5 days in one hospital and then they decided they weren't gonna do it. We then went to a children's hospital and spent 6 days there, but they actually went in and took it out. It was very painful! I had 4 little spots where they went in... one being just above my belly button and everytime the baby would kick or move, it felt like it was gonna re-open! Not a fun experiance! GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF YOUR PREGNANCY!!!
    DMEMcDuffie09

Answer by DMEMcDuffie09 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• My gall bladder removal wasnt painful at all! I have only heard of a few people that were in pain from in so maybe its a pain tolerance thing. I know what the incisions are like because I had it too. I was already sore from giving birth 3 days earlier but the surgery was a piece of cake. How far along were you when you had it done?
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I think I went in thinking because they were little, that it wasn't going to hurt. I was almost 21 weeks. I was on percocets for 3 or 4 days after i went home for the pain. Only last couple of days or so have I been able to sleep on my side.
    DMEMcDuffie09

Answer by DMEMcDuffie09 at 2:13 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• i feel your pain, i am 31 weeks pregnant and i had to have my gall bladder removed at 20 weeks. and my daughter would move around a lot and hit my incisions just right and it would feel like she was trying to open them back up.. i feel your pain.. i hope you get better.. gl
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2009