I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK!!!!!!!!

I will go to sleep in the living room,and my soon to be hubby always tells me to go to the room.I get mad BC if IM asleep don't get me up. At 1st I was like he maybe wants me to go to the room BC the bed is there! but NO that's not it.he never comes with me to the room. I keep getting up to see what hes doing.(lol) and every time hes on the comp! like what the fuck! like up to 5 or 6 in the a.m. . I don't know what to think any more. He said hes only on face book or my space. But when i go on his shit he has no mail or nothing so what is he doing? I'm going nuts,when I talk about with him ,hes like what! man I'm not doing anything. I want to believe him but there's something that I don't feel good about.I will find out!!!!!!!!!!.

jeonit24

Asked by jeonit24 at 11:18 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• One thing is for sure do not ignore that feeling WOMAN INTUITION that something is going on!! It is always RIGHT unfortunately it is right even if you don't want to believe so. I made that mistake!
    lizyv

Answer by lizyv at 11:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• He may just be concerned that you will sleep better in bed....but I'm with ya on the computer usage. That's A LOT of time spent on there.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:21 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Check the history on the computer. If he is ordering porn or something you don't agree with then it would be on the itemized bill for the checking account. Check his cell phone statements.

***Bottom line~if you think something is going on then trust your gut!
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:22 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Look at the history. If he's deleting it, that's usually a sign he's up to something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• he can browse in private and delete history
    if you think something is going on with him on the computer you are most likely correct

i thought mine was, he denyed up and down
    then he left it on, and i found out he was being very bad, and he may still be, but now he is just more careful to delete history, browse in private-leaves no tracks etc

he will get caught if he is up to no good, they always do

i am still waiting for his next screw up, probably will find it the day after i trust him again (Murphy's Law)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• go to internet, buy spector ware (spelling?), it tracks all activity even deleted and private browsing
    costs between 70-100 bucks
    good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Can you pretend that you are sleeping but get up and sneak over his shoulder to see what it is?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• My husband stays up late and plays poker- mabey hes not doing anything you dont want him doing, but if hes deleating the history something may be up. Get up very quietly and see what hes doing or if you have a camcorder set one up that he cant see-
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Aug. 19, 2009