help, i am a chronic email snooper...

It all started when i was at work one day & he called me & asked to get a confirmation # off his email, since he was on the road. I gave him what he wanted and i thought i'd look around a lil. I did find some old emails he was sending to an old fling he had. I read every single one of them....so, i started checking his email a lil here & there. I noticed that some of his ex girlfriends email him. One of them keeps wondering why he will not return her messages because they used to be "such good friends"...but he really never has contacted her back. The other ex, is a woman i HAVE to deal with at times. She sent him a note about how it bugs her that we're getting married. His response? "don't worry, i won't tell anyone that your STILL hung up on me...get a life" It made me laugh.

Anyhow, i trust him %100, but i cannot stop snooping, i get so curious about his ex's. It has become a bad habit! Does anyone else do this too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Well it sounds as if there is nothing to worry about and he loves you. Yes, I look at my husbands email and MySpace accounts, and he looks at mine, we both have each other's passwords. I need complete openness and honesty in a relationship and if you don't have anything to hide, then what's the problem with it. Sometimes I will be checking my email and my hubby will read over my shoulder. I don't care. Then he will say, hey will you check mine while you are on the computer? Sure, no problem. And it has nothing to do with respect. We absolutely respect each other, which is why we have nothing to hide.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• No, I don't touch his wallet or his cell phone either. it is called respect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Aww, he sounds like he loves you a lot. My DH cares too much about what other people thing to write something like that. Bleh..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• op here

Believe it or not, we have a very respectful relationship.
    Anonymous