How can I put out this vibe?

I want to seem confident but not cocky...any suggestions on how to put out a vibe like that? I'm serious here, I need to change my attitude, I've always had low self esteem, but I think If I can learn to be more confident people will take me seriously and men will find me more attractive...HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• look in the mirror and say out loud three thing you like about yourself
    do this every morning and night

just a thought
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• 3 different things every time
    Anonymous

• wear clothes that make you look sexy.... and when you look in the mirror you KNOW you look good. Just start by leaving the house knowing you look good and don't stop thinking it. We all know how to make ourselves look great, but sometimes "time" lets us forget. Smile alot and laugh as often as possible. being happy always makes you look good and gives you the attitude you want.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 11:33 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• To seem confident is to be confident. Really. Just being (thinking) confident can make you confident and it will show.
    Just think good about yourself. I've always believed "Where the mind goes, the person follows."
    If you're negative about yourself, it will show in your actions and words. If you're positive about yourself, it will also show in your actions and words.
    A confident person loves herself just as she is. She isn't jealous, overly-clingy, and doesn't think about how other have it better than them. Sometimes we dwell on the fact that someone is prettier, luckier, has a better job, a better personality etc. and we end up thinking bad about ourselves. Don't compare yourself to other people, and enjoy what you have because you will end up looking back and regretting ever taking it for granted. I promise. I know from experience. Learn to make the best of what you have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Aug. 19, 2009