What is one thing you had for your baby that your so glad you spent the money on or/and one thing you wished you never wasted money on?

The best thing is his play yard! love it I could have gone with out all of those digital thermometers they dont give accurate readings

Draydensmom7708

Asked by Draydensmom7708 at 11:28 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• BEST: my Moby wrap
    Worst: wipe warmer
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• best=indoor swing (colicky baby essential)
    worst=baby sling because i hurt my back, but husband did use it
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• The best thing I ever got him was probably "blankie". He was 5 months and wouldn't sleep, blankie saved my sanity. He will be 1 on monday and all I have to do is put him in bed with blankie and his bink and he goes right to sleep. On demand cable is great too, Yo Gabba Gabba anytime I need it. (it's "his show")
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:33 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• best - crib - 900 bucks but it turned into toddler bed and full size head and foot board when she grows out of the toddler bed.

worst - receiving blankets. Don't need nearly as many as you either buy or given as gifts. Darn things are now being use more by my now pre-schooler to wrap her "babies" in.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:36 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• best was crib- on sale 300 bux, crib-toddler bed- day bed-full size frame!
    worst- changing table, i never used it! its still sitting there and its been over two years, but it has drawers and its extra storage for all her clothes, which is waaaaay too much!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• best- portable swing!
    worst- people giving her stuffed animals for every holiday you can think of, she almost 2 now and has a room full of stuffed animals just everywhere u turn. I've also heard that stuffed animals atre not ggod for kids because the collect so much dust. so i'm telling everyone this now hoping they won't keep buying them.
    chill6405

Answer by chill6405 at 11:45 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Best: Vibrating musical chair and swing
    Worst: Diaper Genie and wipe warmer
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 11:50 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Omg! My 2 month od has colic like crazy. The best thing i have spent money on s our swing. Oh how i love the swing lol
    SMarsolf

Answer by SMarsolf at 11:51 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Best: Baby Bjorn front pack--I carried DD all around Ireland & The Netherlands in that thing
    Worst: Glider-rocker with wooden arm rests. Love the glider but it is hard to snuggle baby when there are hard pieces of wood on either side of you. Spend the money & invest in a quality rocking chair.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Best: My baby sling.
    Worst: diaper genie, wipe warmer
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 12:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2009