Okay, pregnant moms-what do you think?

I am 40 weeks pregnant with my first and up until about 36 weeks it was an extremely easy pregnancy. Since 36 weeks I have had insane heartburn, bloating, swelling, and because of the way the baby is positioned I also get extremely bad sciatic nerve pressure in my lower back and legs. SO all in all-not doing to great these last few weeks, and most of the time after cleaning, running around and doing stuff all day my evenings are spent either on the couch with tons of water after dinner. So last night, I had just sat down, next to my fiance when the dinner timer went off (I had cooked, set the table, and done the dishes already...) and I said "I just sat down, could you go get that?" and he blows up about how "This is rediculous! You have to give me a break sometime!"
I'm 40 weeks pregnant and do most of the chores around here while he sits and plays games online, and he needs the break?
Would you have freaked out too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Sell his game system now. Other wise it will only get worse after your child is born.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• He would know to never say those words to me again.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:55 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• a few things wouldve happened here... his game system wouldve been given a 'break' while I was yelling at him about how I have another human living in me and how he doesn't get any 'pity' from me then I wouldve gone and made MY plate for dinner went and sat down & informed him of all the little 'perks' of being married were going to disappear if he didn't shape up including his laundry not getting done...
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• What an ass. My husband isn't the most sympathetic person but he knew not to say shit like that to me when I was pregnant. If you have voiced your opinon and he still acts like that on a regular basis, I say GOOD RIDDANCE!
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I love these responses LOL and I have to agree. This needs to be dealt with NOW or you're guarenteed not to get any help from him after his child is born
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I would have come unhinged. I agree about dealing with that game system now. It will only get worse.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• It's alright ladies, my sweet revenge came this morning. We had out 40 week Dr apt this morning and he has put me on bed rest and fluids until the 26th or until baby comes by herself! No chores, no out and about running around town, and also NO STRESS. you should have seen his face when Doc told him he was going to be doing the chores around here for the next week and then at least 4 weeks after baby arrives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karma lives!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• LOL! Serves him right!
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 20, 2009