Michelle Obama wearing shorts???

I'm not sure if this has already been asked but I was watching Good Morning America and they were talking about the first Lady wearing shorts on her VACATION in the Grand Canyon in 100+ degree weather. People were saying that she shouldn't be showing her legs, does she have the right to wear shorts, how short is too short and so forth. Are you kidding me??? Her shorts weren't even short, they were very tasteful in my opinion and the Lady is very tall for God sake. What is going on with people when a GROWN Women can't go on vacation with her Family without being ridiculed for it. People just have too much time on their hands. So what is your opinion on the first Lady wearing shorts, NOT in the office but on VACATION with her Family???

mommymine3

Asked by mommymine3 at 11:45 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Her shorts are fine.

People who are miserable with their lives will find any little thing to bitch about.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 2:16 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• People were mad when you could see her shoulders in an evening gown too.

Its a little overboard, if she was wearing some daisy dukes, i would roll my eyes a little but does it realyl flippin matter that much to people?
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 11:49 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Um... wow what a waste of internet space for this topic (not just here, but where ever else people are talking about her shorts)...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• honestly i really DONT like these people in the office, im not racist i just think they are too laid back and not taking their label seriously. who the heck wears shorts when your the first lady? i don't see the queen of england wearing short??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• There is nothing wrong with it. People need to find something else to nitpick about.
    LolaCherryCola

Answer by LolaCherryCola at 11:53 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• ... but she does look good. Great legs -thumbs up-.
    Anonymous

• I think is fine, they arent short and she is on vacation with her family!!! what is she supposed to hike around the grand canyon in?!?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• The Queen of England comes from a completely different time, of course she's not going to wear shorts in public. I don't recall Princess Di wearing shorts, but I do seem to remember her sunbathing topless.
    LolaCherryCola

Answer by LolaCherryCola at 11:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• theres nothing wrng with her out fit. ive seen worse trust me there!
    RUSTI44

Answer by RUSTI44 at 11:57 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

She is STILL a person and entitled to be comfortable when she's NOT working. And I am SURE the Queen of England has worn shorts a time or two.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 11:57 AM on Aug. 19, 2009