Are you bare down there? If so, how do you keep it that way?

I've decided to give my self a little trim down there. Then I shaved it a little too. Now I have ugly bumps! How can I get rid of them? I like to be bare down there. It's sexier for my Dh and I feel a lot cleaner. Is it ok to wax the hair off? Ouch!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am a professional waxer.....it isnt painful if you go to someone that knows what they are doing and uses the right kind of wax. There is a product called Tend Skin u can use that for ingrown hairs, it works well, if you dont have the money, use a little alcohol, it may sting a little, but its worth it, it does wonders :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yes and right now I resort to shaving...I scrub with a loofa before each shave to get rid of ingrowns, then use coochy shave cream, then apply vitamin E. I am saving up for laser hair removal ($700) and then I'll never have to shave it again.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• you can wax. i never have. ive been shaving since i was 14 and haven't had a problem. they make lotion to help with razor burn though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I wouldn't try waxing myself. I know some women do but I am not that coordinated. I had a Brazilian done at a salon once & it didn't hurt near as bad as I thought it would. If you don't want to try that, there are creams that you can apply after shaving that will help with the redness & help prevent ingrown hairs.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:59 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• They actually have something called "coochy shave cream"?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I get waxed once a month and the more you go the less it hurts. I don't get waxed all the way bare, she leaves a little patch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Alcohol? Ouch! Does that get rid of the ingrowns?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I use Veet hair removal and I don't get bumps like I do when I shave
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yes it does, its the main ingredient in the Tend Skin I was talking about. Like I said, it will sting, But it is all worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• (GRAPHIC) i was a stripper for 14 years. I shaved almost every day,but usually left the middle part trimmed. I used a minimum 3 blade razor(the 5 blade is AWESOME) in the shower or bath. use lots of soap or shaving cream and rinse the razor every few strokes. Shave in direction of hair growth. in hard to shave spots,you can shave against growth ,but be very gentle. When you get out of the shower, apply a powdery stick deodorant(such as Degree) to prevent bumps and use the deodorant every day if you wear underwear. Occasionally, i used Nair to take off everything. I put vaseline on my labia(because it can burn) and left it on for 15minutes. i tried waxing once,but it was horrible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2009