Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

child support.....

ok so im trying to get my DDs dad for child support
and i got to establish the paternity first
i have no clue where he lives i know the state and everythimg
and they found a guy im sure its him but some stuff dont match up
and we dont talk cuz he is just ya
so is there a website that i can make sure they got the right guy?????????

Answer Question

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 5 (68 Credits)
Answers (9)
  • you don't know his full name? nice....

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • i know his first and last name but i guess according to his other baby momma he got it changed to his step dads name and i dont know his step dads name

    Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • YOU don't have to make sure it's the right guy. It's up to the state you live in to determine if his social security numbers match. DON'T DO THEIR JOBS FOR THEM. IT'S YOUR TAX DOLLARS PAYING THEIR SALARY!

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • That is why they do the test. So go do the test.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • Know the first and last name before you sleep with someone. Know the first middle and last before you have a kid.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • he told me his middle name but i have short term memory loss for an accdent i was in when i was younger

    Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • also do you really think i planned on getting pregnant come on im only 18 my DD is 6 months
    i planned kids but not this soon
    i was going to school and i had a future (i still do but ya)
    we used protection and everything its not like we just met and had sex
    we were engaged and i had met his family and everything

    Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • Aren't we so easy to judge... What's done is done, she asked a question, not for your judement.
    I would let cs enforcement handle it. As long as they have the correct ss# they should be able to find him no matter where he is, or his lastname. GL...

    Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • bubbles ~ From my experience, and now what my daughter is going through, it is truly best to allow DCSE to handle everything. If you are able to find out more information about him that will help them find him, then that would be awesome, but you have to make sure it is accurate and from a reliable source or you can stall your case for a longer period of time.
    In the meantime, don't concern yourself over child support while it is being processed because you can't rely on it right now. Instead, focus on yourself and your child by finding way of being self-supportive financially.
    I wish you well. Hugs to you and your sweet baby. ♥

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.