Have you ever had a sub par day and one of your kids says the cutest things and just makes it?

My daughter(who is almost three) just asked me who my twin is. She has a twin brother, well I tried to explain to her how they are twins. You guys grew together......, She chimed in and said Ryan we grew out side together in Mommas garden together that is why we are twins!! Near the carrots right?

Shelly922731

Asked by Shelly922731 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• One day my granddaughter, who was about 2and a half, (she's 4and a half now) well I
    hadn't brushed my hair and she says " Ma Ma what happened" hilarious
    chevpam

Answer by chevpam at 12:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I walked into the kitchen one day all moody, you could just tell. My daughter decides to be clever and says with a rising voice..."Somebody is crumpy today." Oh how could I be "crumpy" after that? lol Me and hubby broke into the giggles. I hugged her and felt better.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• yes the kiddos are great, i love hearing our kids fix each others cute little problems, like a missing toy or something falling on the floor. My 19 mo old spilled milk at lunch today and said ooops, my 3 102 year old twins both ran to the bathroom grabbed towels and told him it was just milky not to be upset... it was sooooo cute.
    Shelly922731

Answer by Shelly922731 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2010