Could I still be pregnant?

Ok, I know that everyone will think I'm desperate and not being realistic, but I want to know if there is a chance. I got my IUD out a little over a month ago. The Dr told me that I could be pregnant that night. I have not gotten my period since two weeks before that. I have been feeling pregnant and have the same signs I did with my first pregnancy. Tired, I get so dizzy that I can barely stand up, my breast hurt, I get little headachs, I pee alot, I feel like I'm going to loose my lunch! But two days ago I got my period. At first I thought I was just spotting, but I know now that its not that. I havent gotten a possitive test yet! But can I still be pregnant?? Please let me know! Thank you for reading and answering my question!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The SAME thing is happening to me right now. I also heard that you could be pregnant right after removal. My period was due next week but i am having cramping and moderate bleeding right now. If you are spotting it MAY be implantation bleeding or just an early period. The only way to find out is to take a preg test in a week or so. Good luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• hey thank you! if you need someone to talk to about all this feel free to send me a message! i would really like to takl to someone that knows what i am going through and is going through it too! im going crazy!
    mrs.mccann617

Answer by mrs.mccann617 at 2:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2009