WHAT????????........tmi

Okay so i havnt had a period in three months. Three months ago i had what i thought was EWCM mixed with blood. ( my cycles are so screwed up) I took a test about two weeks later and nothing.. I havnt had a period since then...( I counted that as a period.) Well i am pretty sure i ovulated about 8/7 which would make me about 12DPO. Around 5DPO-7DPO i had light brown spotting. ON 8DPO i went to the bathroom and peed...when i got up the toilet was full of pink blood as if i was right in the middle of AF. I there has not been anymore blood whatsoever... I havn't seen any in the toilet or on the toilet paper....So this is what i am pretty sure 12DPO ans still no more blood so whats the deal????? I am so confused!!!!!!!

SamiS7

Asked by SamiS7 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to the doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• okay....lol
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 12:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2009