Baby Names

Got any good names for boys and girls?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Any guidlines? LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Well, I like Caden for a boy. Nahlana, I think it pretty for a girl but my husband thought it sounded like a ethnic name... Both names we had picked out for our baby were family related... I think thats very special!
    DMEMcDuffie09

Answer by DMEMcDuffie09 at 12:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• hmmm well i'm like 27weeks now im going to have a boy n naming him Aidan i love that name it reminds me of carrie's boyfriend off sex and the city..but if i was having a girl her name would be Grace...i also like Jack i always think of names and what nicknames ill probably come up with i was gona do Jack but his father made me change it...or Chase or Ava there different not like every other name just a few
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 12:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Depends on what you like, I have a daughter named Brooklynn Grace and a stepdaughter named Maddelynn Rose. If I ever had a boy it would be Logan Allen. I also like Jayna, Layla, Ethan, and Aidan ( I know that was already said, but I like it also!)
    reava

Answer by reava at 12:48 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I have a Coral and a Chloe
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2009