What does your typical 12 month old eat during a day?

oh and are they drinking out of a sippy or bottle?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My Daughter is 15 months now but around 5 months my daughter was eating solid foods. For breakfast either cheerios or eggs for lunch chicken nuggets and for dinner she mainly got what we made for dinner if it was not chewable for her we had those graduates if she couldn't eat what we were eating. i tried giving her fruit at every meal if she wont eat it i did try the baby food fruit. My daughter was drinking out of a sippy cup during the day and was only getting a bottle before she took a nap and went to bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• When my son was 12 months he had all his teeth so he ate everything.. he would have breakfast just like anyone else.. normally toast, pop tart, or waffle.. with fruit, banana, orange slices, or grapes... lunch would be something like.. a hot dog cut up in small pieces of course some cheetos and more fruit... then dinner would be whatever my husband and i were eating.. chicken, mashed potatos, corn, bread... just whatever... his favorite at this age was spaghetti though, but my niece is 18 months and hardly eats anything.. she only has 4 teeth and still eats stage 3 baby foods... i think it also depends on how the parent wants the child to eat..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• At 12 months they ate what we ate (when we ate) with the addition of two snacks during the day. They were on milk and had a sippy.

Teeth don't matter. They don't chew with front teeth anyway. if it's not hard, they can gum it very well.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 12:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2009