How can I get my 2 1/2 year old out of my bed??

My daughter Jaydyn is 2 and a half. She never has had problems going to sleep or even sleeping in her own bed. The other day she didnt want to go into her room and started crying so I let it go. When that night came she still did not want to go in there so I asked what is wrong and she started crying and said "froggy" (She has a stuffed frog on her bed with her) I said "what about froggy?" Then she said "Froggy Kill Me!" I started freaking out well I let her fall asleep in my bed then moved her to her own bed and woke up and she is in my bed again. We still live with my parents and her room is connected to ours with no door so I cant just lock her out. WHAT DO I DO??

Kaylee22006

Asked by Kaylee22006 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son has a ghost in his room at the moment and he's 2, so i think its a phase.. it will pass
    RykersMom07

Answer by RykersMom07 at 12:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2009