9 days late,but 6 negative tests.....

On days 3 and 4 before my expected period had some light spotting. (pink) I have also had alot of cramping the for about 12 days now. I have notice that I feel nauseated and have thrown up once. But like I said I have taken 6 tests and all were negative. So what do you think? With my daughter the test showed positive the day before my missed period. Also we did use condoms. So do you think that I could still be pregnant? My periods are always regular.28 day cycle.

AllysMama1523

Asked by AllysMama1523 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is possible, all three of my pregnancies showed up negative for 2 weeks after missed period, even though I suspected otherwise. But it is possiable that it is caused by stress or something elso
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Very possible. With my 1st, it came back positive the day after my missed period. With this one, it was a week and a half before I got a positive. GOOD LUCK!
    DMEMcDuffie09

Answer by DMEMcDuffie09 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• everyone is different and every test is different too, it very well possibly could be that your body has not release the hormone that tells the tests your pregnant yet, and it possibly could be you bought out of date tests.. i would buy a cheap test, a digital and then another different brand, and i would take one every week and see what happens if they are all still negative then you might not be.. but if they are all negative and you are still throwing up and feeling not like yourself i would call the doc make an appointment and tell them what is going on and DEMAND a blood test.. it could also be that your hormone is not release to tell the test you are pregnant on a pee test but it will show up on a blood test.. you can find out at 3 weeks of being pregnant with a blood test. not sure if you can find out sooner than that with blood, but my blood test tested positive at 3 weeks. just a suggestion. GL
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 3:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2009