Whats the longest you been seperated with your husband,

how long did it take to work things out?????Was it worth it?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Will soon have been married 45 years and never been separated.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I got along better with my x when we were separated so we stayed that way a lot but a lot of that had to do with him being an abuser. Personally I do not like living with other people so SO and I don't live together. The separation works well for us. This is one reason why I don't choose to marry again, I'd have to live with someone and I am not into that.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• My ex and I get along better now than we ever did before, but I think in our situation we should have just stayed friends anyway. I think it's possible to get back together with someone, depending on the reasons why you separated in the first place. We have been apart for 4 months now and I'm happy with the way things are between us.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 1:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• 6 months but only because I was training for the Army. Neither one of us really wanted to be separated but it was like honeymoon all over again when we were together again.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 4:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2009