Surprise for hubby (PIOG)

My husband and I have been married for a little over 2 years now. We kinda rushed with our marriage and didn't have the wedding that I know both of us wanted. A bunch of my family wasnt there and it was really small. We had it planned in 3 months and didn't have the reception I had hoped for. I know none of that matters really since I married the man I love. But for our 5 year anniversary I have been thinking about renewing our vows. I would start saving up money now but I want to do it without him knowing and surprise him with it. I want it to be a big "wedding" with all of our family there. Do you think it would be a good idea? I want to be able to save up money to have a big ceremony and reception then have our daughters sent to the grandparents for a week or so so that him and I can go on a honeymoon to Hawaii since we never went. Any other ideas are welcome. I just started thinking about this the other day.

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 1:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We thought about doing that as well, even though we had a great wedding. It was so much fun, we wanted to do it again. We were going to do it for 5 years, then 10. Now, at 11 years, and we still haven't renewed, we're talking about doing it at 15. If you can get it planned, it should be a blast! Good luck and have fun.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2009