Surprise for hubby (PIOG)

My husband and I have been married for a little over 2 years now. We kinda rushed with our marriage and didn't have the wedding that I know both of us wanted. A bunch of my family wasnt there and it was really small. We had it planned in 3 months and didn't have the reception I had hoped for. I know none of that matters really since I married the man I love. But for our 5 year anniversary I have been thinking about renewing our vows. I would start saving up money now but I want to do it without him knowing and surprise him with it. I want it to be a big "wedding" with all of our family there. Do you think it would be a good idea? I want to be able to save up money to have a big ceremony and reception then have our daughters sent to the grandparents for a week or so so that him and I can go on a honeymoon to Hawaii since we never went. Any other ideas are welcome. I just started thinking about this the other day.

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 1:16 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I think thats a good idea! But for me I would let my husband in on it... but thats just because I think he would want to know... but you know your husband :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:20 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I have the same idea and I think its a great one!
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 1:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2009