baby quotes for shower

okay my baby shower is in a month i'm trying to think of a cute quote for my invitation tricky part is that my theme is John Deere i'm having a boy and i want that somehow to be in the quote. Cuz i want the guest to know what the theme is just by reading it thanks...

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 1:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could try writing a poem. I'd write one for you, but I'm horrible at poems. lol. But maybe another mom on here could?
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Search John Deere invitations in google...I just pulled up several cute ideas.

John Deere tractor on the front that says "Plow your way over to (insert name here)'s Shower"
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Love, Joy and wonderful dreams all the sweet things a new baby brings.

We are excited to say a baby girl (boy) is on the way. Join us in honoring (baby's name)

Were tickled pink and happy to say, a baby girl is on the way! It's a baby shower honoring (baby)

There's a baby on the way, a new bundle; of joy a very special gift, a baby boy! It's a baby shower honoring (baby's name)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Aug. 19, 2009