Mommy needs a job

Hello ladies! I am hoping that some of you have found yourselves in a similar situation as mine. I am a stay at home mom of a 4 year old and a 2 1/2 year old. My husband is our only source of income. He is a bit of a spender, has a good job and all but long story short. Mommy needs money.
Does anyone know of job opportunities that I can look into while being able to stay home and take care of my kids.
Thanks

IrishMomoftwo

Asked by IrishMomoftwo at 1:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi there,
    I am also a SAHM. I have a 2 year old son and 5 month old daugther. My DH was laid off in March and thankfully has a job now but is only making 1/2 of what he used to make. I recently started working from home to make some extra money to make up for that loss. I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

I'd love to tell you more about our great team!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Of course.
    If you go the Home Business route you will have great income and flexibility of when and where you work. Plus it's YOURS!!!
    AMERIPLAN is a great company to do this with. I work P/T hours while my daughter is napping or entertaining herself(that doesn't happen to much) and I love the freedom of being able to do that.

They offer us Daily Pay & Benefits plus discounts on tons of retailers nationwide.

There is no selling or yucky cold calling and no parties to throw LOL.

I'd love to chat with you and see if it would be a good fit for you!!

You can call or email me if you'd like
    770-728-9938
    ChristinaLDennis@gmail.com
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 1:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 2:52 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:18 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    This is what i do to stay home with my kids. It's really fun and super easy. Check it out, and let me know if I can help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 4:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2009