Can't seem to get my playlist player to work on here. Any suggestions?

The widgets is there but my playlist is not.

javanutt

Asked by javanutt at 1:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• When you added the widget, did you select the option for it to show up on your profile page? (I don't think you did, because I don't see it on your profile as of right this moment!) You need to click for it to either be on your profile page, or both (homepage and profile page). It's on the page where you copied the code. Under the copy code box, it gives you that option. Click on the "edit" button on the playlist, if you see the playlist on your homepage. Try that and see if works.
    If that's not what you're talking about, give me some additional info on what exactly isn't working.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:22 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yes i selected both, i put it back up on my page if you would like to see what i was refering to.
    All i see when i goto my page is a the place it suppose to be and nothing else.

Not sure if i did something wrong. I've had this playlist on other websites and worked just fine..go figure...lol

Thanks for any help that could be given,
    javanutt

Answer by javanutt at 9:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Hey, I guess you got it working, because when I went to your page, I got an earful of Styx, lol. Sometimes the widgets can be a little quirky and you just have to keep messing with them to get it right.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:50 AM on Aug. 20, 2009