Which is better direct TV or dish TV or cable

We are moving and having a hard time deciding. They make it so complicated! In the past we have always had cable.

GailllAZ

Asked by GailllAZ at 1:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• I haven't had Dish Network, but we had digital cable and then switched to DirecTv and LOVE it, we'd never go back.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• We've had all three. Direct TV is the best!
    TiffaniR

Answer by TiffaniR at 1:37 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• We had cable and we hated it. When we bought our home and moved we switched to Direct TV and have been with them ever since. We're happy.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I love DirecTV!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:05 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• LOVE DirecTV! We switched from cable a few years ago and never regretted it.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 3:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• DirecTV, simply because you get more with the price you're paying. I've had all of them and DirecTV is the best. I believe I pay 100/mo and get all the premium channels and everything else...plus NFL network..LOL i'm a football junkie..can't go too long without watching a game.

My parents recently switched to Cable..everytime i go to her house..HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and Starz would never work. It will always say "your channel should be available in a minute"..it's a drag. the only thing that's good about Cable is that it has On Demand..other than that..I'd go with DirecTV.
    ShaniahsMama

Answer by ShaniahsMama at 4:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Wow! Sounds like everyone likes Direct TV. I think we will go with them..
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 6:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I switched a little over a year ago to DirecTV and love it. Never had dish so I can't comment on them. But directv has been better than cable for me.
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I DON'T HAVE EITHER ONE BUT I THINK THAT COMCAST IS BETTER
    molly900

Answer by molly900 at 7:06 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

•  I've recently had to go with Comcast but I'll tell ya, I really HATE comcast!!! I have actually spoken to e PRESIDENT of comcast I was so upset! I just kept asking for supervisor after supervisor. They didn't even staple the cords, they were LEFT all over the floor. The cable guy said "oh, we don't do that" I use a walker! After I told EVERYTHING to the PRESIDENT...Cable guys were stepping ALL OVER each other trying to fix my cable Its all a damn Monopoly!

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 7:50 AM on Aug. 21, 2009