paperbackswap.com

Does anyone use this site? I just registered for it and listed some books, but I was wondering if you have experience with it? Is it worth the work?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes it is worth the work, and its not really a lot of work once you get going. I have been on it for about 2 years or so now and i have traded so many books you wouldnt believe it and saved so much money doing it this way its not even funny!! its a great resource and I love it I dont even buy new books hardly anymore i just look for them on paperbackswap!!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 2:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I have been a member there for about a year now. I like it.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:11 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I've been on there for a few months and I LOVE it. It's not a lot of work... most books you can mail from home if you want to pay for postage online.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 2:22 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• No Never heard of it but thatnk you for showing it to us. I have tons of paperbacks in boxes that I would love to swap

DO you know if they ship to APO? I know it says they ship everywhere, but to ship to APO you have to fill out a customs form
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I'm sure they would ship to an APO. I'll look into that.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• They do, because you put the address on the package so if a member is at an apo you can ship it there!!!! Anywhere you can send mail you can send a book, now that being said the postage may be different (unless they chagned the rules, i mailed ot an apo about 3 or fourmonths ago!)
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 7:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2009