How to manage all these toys??

My daughters room is an absolute mess. I cant seem to keep it organized. I need some advice on how to keep things organized and easy for my 3 year old to pick up and also to find things she wants to play with. Really I need any advice I can get on this area. Thanks moms!

QTMamma01

Asked by QTMamma01 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• Do you have an IKEA near you? Go check out their organizational ideas. I bought some fabric boxes (with open tops) that fit into a bookcase we have...we just throw the toys in the boxes and up on the bookcase they go. Its very practical...plus, you could make a one box at a time rule...once you're done playing, you have to clean up this box before you can get another one out.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 1:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• get bins for certain items.. like put dolls in one bin and take a picture of her dolls and put on the front of the bin so she will know where to put her dolls when she is done playing with them.. and more bins and more pictures for each type of toy.. this will help ALOT!!
    RykersMom07

Answer by RykersMom07 at 1:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2009