Whats one memory you have as a kid that seemed horrible at the time

Mine is for christmas when I was 12 I wanted a phone for in my room, my 5 year old step sister got one when they had already told me no a million times

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 1:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i remember i was 3 years old and we were at the hospital with my lil brother n i keep tryn to give him his paci n my mom was crying bc i keep sayn he wont take it mommie but my brother had passed away and i didnt understand thats, that was horrible it didnt just seem bad
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 1:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Seeing my mom's husband with a gun against my mom's head. It's still horrible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I was somewhere around ten when my brother accidentally threw a dart into my mom's foot. She asked me to pull it out since I was closest and when I did, blood started spurting up onto me because he'd hit a big vein. It was awful!
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 1:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• When I was about 5 and my sister had a fit and my mother blamed me!
    mommatomanyy

Answer by mommatomanyy at 1:48 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I slammed my brothers head against the corner of the counter and he split his eyebrow open and he needed stitches, all because he called me a nigger
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I don't remember much from my childhood due to regression. I guess it was that horrible that my body says that I can go without it. someday I may consider hypnosis to see what lurks there. But I don't know if I want to deal with all that I don't know.
    Anonymous

• i was crying when i felt mother did not love me
    and an angel 'spoke' to me
    angel 'said' but not out loud, it went straight to my head and calmed my crying and healed my heart
    angel said
    don't cry

can not tell you but it was an angel, guardian?,

i know for fact that it was not a person of this world
    i had a hard childhood and any child would have felt unloved
    an angel was sent to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I was reaching for the TP and fell off the toilet and started crying. My mom and her room mates came running and as soon as they saw me they started laughing really hard. I was like 4, thinking about it now makes me laugh.

I accidently pulled my gerbil's tail off when I was about 2 or 3. I was spinning him by the tail( I thought it would be fun for him, like a roller coaster) and the skin just ripped right off and he flew across the room, and then my cat almost ate him.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 2:11 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I was about 7 & I was out riding my bike. My sister (who was an adult at the time), decided it would be fun to push me on my bike & then let me coast down the driveway. Worked great except she gave me one last push & flipped me over the handlebars. I hit my head & was all bloody. My sister--who is also a nurse!!--started screaming that she had killed me & ran to the house & started crying. I put my bike away & walked my bloody self into the house where my Mom yelled at me for frightening my sister & made me apologize to her!!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Too, too many {shudders}.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2009