Those of you who have been on CM for a long time...

Did you ever get bored with it? I feel like I've seen all and heard all at least a million times. lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol yeah same here you figure out who the trouble starters are etc etc

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• It's good to take a break every now and again. You won't miss much, it's the same drama and the same kinds of questions.
    Anonymous

• i am new too
    you are these trouble starters
    name names
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• yup ya wont miss much
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yep. At one time I got so fed up with the rude anons (just the rude ones) that I almost terminated my profile. Instead I walked away for a week - then searched out some groups that I fit into a little better. I had to realize that there were a lot of very young moms (I'm older) and I was not giving them credit for their age - I was being critical and forgot that one time I was a young mom too. But yeah, the answers section does get redundant.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:48 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• yeah, I get tired of hearing the same old stuff.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Good - Many people are quick to answer.

Bad - I'm a WOHM mom, and there's many questions that I would like to ask (and be taken seriously), but I get hammered with insulting comments.

I would like to find a group who can relate to complex WOHM questions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I get sick of the drama starters, but I love my groups that I'm in! I've been doing cafemom pretty much since it started, or shortly after! Even after answering probably the same questions more than once theres always someone who is new to the whole experiance! :)
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 1:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I definitely know what you mean. I get so fed up with CM sometimes, that most of the time I won't log on all day. I much more prefer to get on CM at night time when all the "cool" mommies come out to play, lol. There's a lot of trolls and b!+che$ during the daytime...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:05 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I have one group that I love & a few that I enjoy. The questions just make me laugh, though. I try to answer honestly & assume each question is legitimate but sometimes it is just so obvious that they are questions asked just to start drama.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 19, 2009