Where on CM can I find a support group for WHOM moms?

How and where can I post questions that relate to the outside workworld that can be taken seriously?

How to deal with a director with bad executive decision making but points fingers?

I'm tired of carrying her weight. But I cannot quit my job (or even transfer) at the present moment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• There is a "working moms matter too" group. Perhaps you can get some answers from there. Best Wishes! Have you ever thought about from working from home? That might be something better for you. I recently started working from home and I’m very happy with my decision!!! I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Hello mommy2joeynabby,

I already have my own domain started. I'm just finishing up the finer points.

As for being a WOHM, I don't have the guts to quit my day job (too risky). I need to have an answer to a boss who had made bad executive decisions and then points the blame to others (finger pointing).

Thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I do career and job search coaching; contact me offlist and I can help you structure a stealth job search.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• hello rkoloms,

Are you suggesting for me to quit my job?

What I would like to do is to encourage me director to involve me in her decision making that involves me, like inviting in outsiders to touch our files, then blame me when the files are out of whack or are lost.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2009