Doesnt Obama prove with his own book that he is a racist?

If you read his books ( available at your local library) you will find that, from childhood, he has always been a racist. For instance, you will learn that he was ashamed that his mother was white. There are a lot of other statements in his books proving he is a racist. Don't take my word for it. Read them and decide for yourself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It's no secret that he's a racist. So is his wife.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I am sure there is more to it. Look, Obama was a biracial/black boy with a white mom in what? 1960's. When racism was strong and alive, as a child dont you think that he was teased and made to feel like he didn't belong. Plus he was taken to Indonesia when he was young. How confusing, He has a white mother who had an Indonesian boyfriend and now Barack a black boy goes to school with Indonesians. How do you think he felt?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• He might have meant that he was ashamed cause in those days it was looked down apon to have interacial families.. did you ever think of that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yep ! We have his book (we were curious).

Glenn Beck made a remark during a discussion of how President Obama had declared that any black man would have a negative reaction to police confronting him in his own home, and that the police acted stupidly given the racial situation.

Gotcha !! cried the liberal blogs. The outcry grew and spread. But wait. Glenn is a researcher (yes, sweet-a-kins, he is, despite that 7 minutes on The View). Glenn has taken note of Obama's presidential and campaign rhetoric and also anything available to give insight into Obama's ideas, including radio interviews AND his books.

So Glenn wasn't tossing off a slur. He was bringing up a possibility, from his research into Obama's attitudes.

(It bears repeating that there could be a lot more available if ALL Obama's records & writings were not sealed. Nothing before his US Senate papers is public. Not high school, college or career.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:10 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Oh, and let's be very clear that "racist" does not mean only that a person hates blacks, or hates whatever group they are racist about.

Racist just means that they don't see people as individuals, that they truly expect that people's race determines how they think or how they will behave.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Career? The man has never truely a worked a day in his life.I also love when some seem to think he has any idea what it is like to be a poor folk lol.I mean not really he was raised by his grandparents who were well off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• @ @ The man has never worked a day in his life? Ha. So so ignorant. So mean. So un-Christian. I feel sorry for you., Anon :18.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• 1:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 by: Anonymous
    ___________
    Okay so your saying because I was a white girl in an all black school (don't believe me look up Marion Abramson High New Orleans La.) Oh yes I was the ONLY white girl there when my sister graduated! I was called white girl non stop, I had no name! I was jumped by 3 black girls just because it was funny!
    So I have every right to write a book and say things that make me appear to be racist? NO! I am not racist in the least my sister married a black man I have 2 very handsome nephews and a beautiful niece! Just because people are cruel to you as a child / teen does NOT give anyone the right to be discriminatory!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Your either a troll or an idiot. Take a reading comprehension class, the re-read

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I went to church with Obama for many years we sat a couple seats down from him at Rev Wrights church. For years Rev Wright taught hate of white people from that pulpit. Obama and Michelle like my parents were yelling "right on" and agreed with his messages of hate. My family disowned me because I am not a racist and I don't hate white people. They said I am a black race traitor. I am just glad to have left that all behind and live in a less race conscience environment.  White people do not corner the market on hate. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2009