Does drinking too much coffee can make you go poop?

I mean there are days that I am ok but then there are days where I have to go to the RR. Not to sound too gross but when I do go it is a very good poop...if you know what I mean...lol I mean it just slides right out...lol (thank goodness for the anonymous button..lol) I know too much info. but sometimes you got to know.

But can coffee also be a way of a laxative? (It seems like it to me) or could it be the creamer or sugar...hmmm?
How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes.caffine is a natural laxative.
    Traxx

Answer by Traxx at 2:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• oh my,yes, that and chocolate milk!!!
    peewee76

Answer by peewee76 at 2:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• traxx is right... its a natural laxative

i used to have a cup of coffee and a cigarette every morning before i got pregnant and sometimes i couldnt even finnish the cig cause the coffee went right through me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yep... my limit is 2 small cups or 1 venti... after that... well... we have problems :)
    ncarter24

Answer by ncarter24 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• When I first drank coffee I HAD to in order to stay 'regular.'
    Now I drink it because it is a part of my morning routine and I love it. It still keep me 'regular,' too...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yes to the coffee and ohmy to the chocolate milk. My son needs his choco milk every day, just as much as I like my coffee.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:48 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• i wish i could quote ANON. Same here only i'm not preg so i'm still going. it just so happens i need to go poop right now but i saw a roach in my bathroom earlier and am scared to go in there. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2009