Has any one gone through there child not growing or gaining weight?

My son is almost 6years old (sept. 30) and he is still in 2T-3T clothing. He is 40 inches and weighs 31 pounds. He is way off the chart. People keep thinking he's 3 years old The doctors been doing all kids of test but it's not getting anywhere. He has alot of allergies too. I am wandering if anyone could give me advise. For my Daughter is growing good though my newist son is a little low on the chart with his weight.

jen020309

Asked by jen020309 at 2:14 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Food allergies? Does he have an allergist? If it's food allergies, message me. I may be able to help or at least direct you somewhere that can help.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 2:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• My son is almost 1 and he wears 3-6 month clothes, he has barely grown since he was 6 months. He is actually the size of a small 5 month old, not even on the chart for his age. Our doctors said don't worry about it too much, some kids are just small.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 2:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2009