so ive been getting my period every 23-25 days but i have been spotting when i wipe days before my actual flow i read its a sign of endometriosis , does n e one else spot before their period and still has conceived ???

mommyttc

Asked by mommyttc at 2:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Last month that happend to i took a pregancy test negative. My period is always heavy and know im spotting to its like light red.
    moommy2009

Answer by moommy2009 at 5:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Does the spotting happen every time, or has it just been this cycle? If it's just this cycle, then you may not have ovulated this time around; when I've had an anovulatory cycle, the following period always starts off with spotting. If it's every time, then not ovulating could still be the cause (along with many other things, I'm sure), but not ovulating make it impossible to get pregnant.

And I got pregnant with my daughter on the cycle after an anovulatory cycle.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2009