does having morning sickness really bad mean your having a girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had terrible morning sickness and had a girl, my sister was really sick as well and had a boy. IMO I don't think that sickness can help determine gender.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 2:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• well i had morning sickness for 3-4months and im having a boy sooo no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• nope... i puked for 3 months and lost 10lbs, had a boy GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I am actually the opposite. I was so so sick with all of my boys, and felt really good for the most part with my girl. But I have heard that from a lot of ladies... so.. maybe? Heehee, sorry, not much help.
    LisaPisa

Answer by LisaPisa at 2:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• no there is no way to tell the gender of your baby by the lack of or excessive morning sickness. with both of my pregnancies i had absolutely no morning sickness, my first one was a boy and this one is a girl. sorry this doesnt help you out, but its fact you can not tell the gender of your baby by the amount of morning sickness.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• nope. its a myth
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I had hyperemesis during my first pregnancy and I had a girl, but so did one of my sisters, during all 3 of her pregnancies and she has 3 boys....
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• no I had it bad both times but really bad this time and they are both boys
    charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 2:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I was sick everyday for 7 months and still threw up at least once a week for the last 2 months. Had a BOY
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 2:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• When my mom was preg with me she was so sick she lost 60 pounds. But when she had my brother she was so NOT sick she didnt even know she was preg tell like 5 months. But when I had my daughter I didnt get sick even ones. So yeah IMO it has nothing to do with the sex. Just the pregnancy.
    sweetiowamommy

Answer by sweetiowamommy at 2:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2009