If there were a physcial "cafemom" in your area with a fabulous bakery/deli menu, a great place to hang out, and a fun place for the kids to play while you relax...would you go?

I'm working on a business plan and trying to get input from as many mom's as I can. I want a place where mom's can go and relax with other mom's with our without the kids in tow...but also a place for women to connect and share their passions and talents.

skh1213

Asked by skh1213 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it's a great idea. I would go in a heartbeat.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• YES! I would (hypothetically) give my left arm for that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I would 100% go. I would love to bring cafemom alive instead of just through the computer
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 2:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• yes, in a heart beat. I would love to meet other moms with the same or not so same values as me. I would love to socialize and let my kid socialize with other kids. It's hard making friends( true friends) these days. You bet, I'd be there. Before we moved, I was in a group called MOPS, Mothers of PreSchoolers. It was a great group. I got to meet with other moms and make some friends. That's what we need is more Mom groups.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 2:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Have you heard some of the Anons on cafe mom? they are witches! I would be scared to death of meeting them. I would be like oh I formula fed, and instead of getting a normal response I would get hot coffee thrown on me and a woman screeching at me that she cant believe I didnt breastfeed! Ok JUST KIDDING!

That would be really cool I think!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Heck yes! It would be nice to meet other moms but have a place to hang out and for the kids to play.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• yes i would def go.. have you ever heard of MOPS? i am a new member of the MOPS group in my area.. kind of similar thing.. MOPS is international.. they have speakers and crafts for the moms.. with child care and then they set up field trips for you and other moms with the kids and then they have mothers night out.. without kids.. but it's all organized.. it would be great if i was having a stressful day at home with the kids and could just say "you know i think i'll go on down to cafe mom and take a break" i would be there like everyday
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• i dont think moms would act the way they act on here.. face to face people tend to keep their opinions to themselves..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• yes! as long as you have lots of sweeeeeet treats and prices are reasonable (please! I'm broke at the moment lol) GREAT idea mama!

annyPG

Answer by annyPG at 2:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• yeah as long as my son can do something else while i pretend to watch him ;]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2009