So you dont mind YOUR taxes going to women on welfare who keep having children but have no means of providing for them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• I think after a few kids to different dads, yeah, it's a problem. Also kills me when one or more is in foster care and they get pregnant again....but that is their mentality. They are partially mentally retarded, or mentally have some issue going on. It's rediculous.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• What country are you from? OF COURSE I MIND! I think that if you have 2 or more babies daddies you should be sterilized.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 2:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• No not really. It is an insignificant portion of my taxes, and I'd rather see my tax dollars go to helping feed & house poor kids in the US than bomb poor kids in Iraq or Afghanistan.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• It is annoying that so many are so irresponsible and expect the rest of us to pay for their kids. Seems very unAmercian of them. We would put our tax money to better use by helping those who are helping themselves but that is not what our Gov does. It enables the lazy and morons to continue to be lazy and morons.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I do not like it at all.  The worst part is I always feel like I pay for it twice My husband has and Ex-wife who does not work at all we have to provide insurance for her and then on top of that she is aloud to get title 19 services so we waste our money paying for health insurance which we have to have her covered have no problems with that but I always feel it is a waste becaus the goverment pays for her as well which is my tax dollars going to work so I pay Insurance twice I always feel like.  It makes me so mad I have checked to see if it is legal and it is.  Now that is really smart. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• yes i mind my taxes dollars going to "women on welfare who keep having children but have no means of providing for them" but i love that some of my taxes go to help out people who really need "help" people who are trying , that work hard but just need a little help
    Draydensmom7708

Answer by Draydensmom7708 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Better to families than corporations.

Isn't it time we stopped giving price supports to Archer Daniels Midland and letting Halliburton get away without paying any income tax?

Answer by rkoloms at 3:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• how do you ppl spend so much time pissed off about these things? it's already been established that taxes are going to other stuff and the PA taxes are less than 1%. since most of you are sitting at home yourselves, obviously, someone is working their ass off for you. whether it's uncle sam, your husband, or your daddy- you're raising your kids off of someone else's money. and some ppl on PA have 2 parent incomes. do any of you have an actual idea for a solution, or did you just become a mom to hate people?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• or perhaps I work 3rd shift? Or part time ? Or its just my day off?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I mind. I hate the whole welfare system. I don't mind helping people out when they need it, but there's got to be a better way than what we have right now. The system if flawed and needs to be fixed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Aug. 19, 2009