CD 32 and cramping but no period

Hi ladies I was on my 2nd round of Clomid (100mg) CD 5-9, got blood work done on CD 21 and found out I did ovulate Very Happy My Dr. said he wants the level to be a little higher but with my progesterone levels I should have my AF on my own ( I usually take Provera) well its CD 32 and I'm having these cramps and really sore and swollen breasts (they are huge, they can barely fit in my bra) the Dr is going to have me go in for a pregnancy test (blood) here on Thursday and go see him Friday. Has this happened to anyone else? I really don't want to get my hopes up my DH and i have seen way to many BFN but with no AF and this late in a cycle is it possible? I have no idea what symptoms to look for. I know people say frequent urination and morning sickness but I got none of those. Please if you have any advice why I'm cramping and have these swollen and tender breasts I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks and baby dust to all

MrsSummers1015

Asked by MrsSummers1015 at 2:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No answers yet