What are some things that are enertaining I can do during bed rest??

I've been on bed rest for a whole 1 day and I'm already going crazy!! What are some things I can do to help the time pass faster??

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• read magazines, books, do crosswords and search and find, color, draw, look at baby stuff online, watch tv, sleep, paint your nails, try doing your makeup different ways, make honey do list for DH lol
    charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 3:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Scrapbooking, knitting/crocheting, start filling out envelopes and stuff for your birth announcements, hmm.. all i can think of at the moment. good luck :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I was on bed rest with my daughter and I read the ENTIRE parenting section of the library. lol Other than that it was a pretty boring and miserable time! Good luck!
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 3:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I loved to watch TV on DVD. And play games.. video games, word games, etc. I read a lot also. Oh, and my all time favorite, get caught up on your sleep that you wont be getting once the baby comes :-)
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I read a lot. How about suduko? Maybe you could make a journal for the baby to read when he/she grows up and hears what you went through during these days.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• books and audiobooks!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2009